Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bits+ Pieces...

Well, I think that I will actually be ready for
the Spring One of a Kind Show...which is a relief! For a little while last week things were looking not so good, but now the end is in sight, and as you can see by the pics
the bits and pieces are starting to come together!

Things weren't helped last week with the fact that our computer went crazy and lost all our emails and email addresses.....yes, my entire mailing list that I'd been collecting for the past 3-4 years was gone! It was a bit devastating to say the least.
I spent a few hours on the computer last night entering all of the addresses I had written down...I know there's still some that are missing which really sucks. So, if you'd like to be on my mailing list please feel free to drop me an email at: lag@lesleyannegreen.com
and then I can keep you posted about shows and such!
Thanks for the help!